Dreams DO come true!

Isle of Pines: taking as many photos as I could possibly capture 


Christmas 2014 
Dreams do come true!
I was transported to the turquoise islands of the South Pacific.
All I can say is WOW!

As an avid photographer
I passionately sought to capture the beauty that surrounded me.
It was truly breathtaking.
Feelings of gratefulness and delight filled my soul.



Me: full to the brim of love for the South Pacific turquoise islands





It was a grey day in July that I began creating the 
Turquoise Island blog. 
A holiday escape for the mind.

Amazingly only 5 months later the dream became my reality.
Here I was!
Feet sinking into power,
Turquoise filling my vision.
It was hard to believe I was really there!
Surreal and amazing x

I'm looking forward to sharing my images.
I wish to leave you with an encouraging thought:
Dreams do come true
So make sure you 
Dream Big!







Comments

Popular Posts