Celebrating YOU! : 1 min video



Celebratng YOU!



Today I am celebrating the Creative in  me J

I have enjoyed experimenting with imovie on my Macbook Air J

My past YouTube video's  have been created with moviemaker.
Today playing with imovie.  I have used several of its features. I'm making my own video's because I can't find what I'm looking for out htere on the web. It's all good fun and I hope you enjoy them for just that!

The theme of this video relates to an NLP  coaching technique that's part of timeline therapy. It asks a client to fast forward to the end of their life and look backwards over your life. Getting you to look at life from a different angle. This acts as a wake up! to realize so much we could celebrate passes us by.
I often think  ...where did that time go? 
did I make the most of that youthful body and mind? 
Did I celebrate my life at every opportunity as I passed through that time?

Certainly in the last decade I have realized the importance to me, to be able to answer a big "Yes"to these questions, "Yes I have Celebrated my life along the way " J

The snippet of the song chosen for the video ('How far We've Come' by Matchbox Twenty) has upbeat music which I just love, it always grabs my attention in the first few seconds, but the words of the song match the idea behind the video -  the end of the world and reflection  'lets see how far we've come!".

Today I encourage YOU to look back, Celebrate how far YOU have come and realize how amazing YOU are and seize every opportunity in your present NOW as it unfolds - to Celebrate YOU! J

Comments

Popular Posts