Encouraging: Organising mindset for Best Life thinking


As part of creating my Best Life, ORGANISING my home environment around me is …. lets just say ….. always a work in progress   I have good levels of motivation when it comes to organisation around life planning, my interests and work life. However organising my home environment and staying motivated with it – requires …lets just say … something extra    So I am always on the look-out for inspiration and MOTIVATION for my Organising mindset


- This morning a great little post dropped into my email box. It is about organising and is a definite motivator for my mindset and thinking

In NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programing) there is the philosophy of studying other people who are great at the something you would like to be great at too. Learning how THEY approach that something and then applying the principles you find them doing, Yourself. This NLP technique is often referred to as MIRRORING.

That post this morning spoke to me in such an enthusiastic tone about organising, that I could feel their excitement So I thought I would share the quotes that I’m adding to my motivator mindset and thought they might be useful to others too

The following quotes in blue are taken from positivelypresent.com


  • "Organizing is one of my favorite things to do. Nothing makes me happier than bins and boxes, desk caddies and day planners."
  • "organizing comes naturally to me. I love the feeling of putting things in order and knowing exactly where they are. For me, keeping things organized is an essential aspect of living a positive and present life "

BEAUTY


  • " When things have a proper place, everything looks orderly and beautiful, and who doesn't want to look a beautiful things all day?"
  • "Organization can also help you take beauty to the next level (such as arranging books by color on a shelf or sorting shirts by sleeve length in a closet) in a way that makes you feel pleased to look around at what surrounds you. "
  • "It's important to love what you see because what you see impacts how you feel.”

HEALTH
  •  ''The more organized you are, the less stress you have in your life. The less stress you have, the better your health is"
 SANITY
  • '' Staying organized helps you stay sane, which is absolutely vital for staying positive, don't you think?''
 TIME
  • "And with all of that extra time you can do more of the things that make you feel positive and happy to be in the present!"

Link to the full article August 4th 2014  Positivelypresent.com is a great resource for growing your positivity, I like it, check it out

 When you read the quotes they almost become affirmations.

As a last thought from me, I have reframed important ideas from the original post into positive language, that is useful for me to repeat in my mind. Reframing wording into positive – helps your mind know exactly what you are aiming for, what your Positive Intentions are. It is most helpful to your thinking if you focus on what you want rather than what you don’t want

 Think about the last time your home environment was organised. How good did it feel when you looked around? How lovely did everything look and it felt calmer too. Remember the pleasure of easily finding what you were looking for in that drawer and cupboard   How positive was that?

When things are organised you can find things easily. When things enter the house, there is a place for them to go, so there is speed when putting things away and finding things when you need them later.

Your find your schedule and daily life run more smoothly.  Appointments and important events are remembered and commitments are met This all creates more time for YOUrSelf and you positively spend that extra time you have gained to do things that you enjoy and you smile to yourself how happy you are that you are organized  


I’m off to sort out my spaces now 
















Encouraging – a place about creating your Best Life and making it happen!

Comments

Popular Posts